About Your Dentist
“Flossophy is my Philosophy.”
To provide all patients with the best dental service possible, by using genuine enthusiasm, warmth & compassion. Dr. Kalra is committed to providing patients with the highest quality of dental care. It is his goal to maintain a caring environment that is respectful of all people. Oral health plays a key role in overall health, a healthy smile does lead to a healthy lifestyle. As members of this noble profession of dentistry one must provide quality oral health care and ensure standard of care is always met. With the assistance of technological advancements, the dentistry we can provide to our patients today is better than ever before. He hopes with continued education, efforts towards using cutting edge technology and compassion towards patients one can achieve the ultimate patient care that we all desire.
· Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry, from Boston University (2012 -2016)
· Bachelor's in Science, from McMaster University (2007- 2011)
Continuing Education Courses & Professional Memberships:
· Invisalign Provider
· Member of AAID (American Academy of Implant Dentistry) - Chicago Maxi-course - Implant Placement CE Continuum (9 months)
· Continuing Education Courses in Modern Endodontics
· Trained in Mild Sedation for Adults (Nitrous Sedation with Oral Sedatives - Anxiolytics for Adults only)
· Trained In Digital Dentistry
· CPR/BLS Trained
Lifestyle and Hobbies:
When not spending his time learning newer techniques in dentistry, Dr. Kalra loves spending time with his family. He and his lovely wife enjoy the company of their 18 month old Daughter Kiara. They like spending time travelling to parks, learning how to cook new foods, biking and nature walking. They love learning about new cultures and making travel plans to hopefully not too distant worlds.